We often think about what might constitute healthy alternatives to the products that we eat every day which are unhealthy. And since we cannot have Nutella every day as it contains a high proportion of sugar and unhealthy fats, here is a recipe of a Nutella version that is lactose-free (as it does not contain milk ), gluten-free, free of industrial sugar (only contains natural sugar), suitable for vegetarians, useful for adults and children, and can be put on the breakfast table every day!
makes 12 servings. (Each serving equals two tablespoons and a half)
need only 5 minutes to prepare.
- 2 pieces of avocado, soft, ripe, and well pureed.
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- 6 drops of Stevia liquid sugar.
- Half a cup of hazelnut sectioned into halves.
- Mix the avocado, cocoa, Stevia, in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix the mixture with nuts.
It can be stored in the refrigerator, if you want to save it for a longer time you can put in the freezer.
Calories per serving: 92 kcal
8 grams fat
4 grams carbohydrates
- Dietary fiber 3 g
- Sugars 1 g
2 grams protein
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 6%